Mini QDB Temp
Mixer for powders, liquids and disintegration of solids
The Mini QDB Dry Blender has a modular design that consists of a QIM Inline Mixer, coupled to a work table and a cone, easing the process of powders addition. Meets 3-A & EHEDG standards. The Mini QDB also comes with integrated valves for improved ergonomy. The ball valves allow the passing of bigger solids and avoid clogging.
Ergonomic and Safe
- No dangerous ladder climbing
- No scissor lift
- No bending to pour
- No falling or dropping equipment from a mezzanine
The system is portable, with locking wheels. Easily move
the system between different tanks.
The Mini Dry Blender Shear Mixer is great for wetting out Carbopol, Xanthan gum, Sugar, Starch, Guar, Carbomer, and other powders
*Similar to Silverson Flashblend or Ampco Shear Blender
Big tilted slots
Big Radial Bores
Small Radial Bores
What can I use the Mini QDB SERIES for?
- The Mini QDB Dry Blender is ideal for simplifying mixing processes
- Integrated valve to improve operator ergonomics
- Flow: 352 gpm / 1,333 lpm
- Pressure: 6 bar / 92 psi
- Viscosity: 600 cPs
- Temperature: 10º to 150ºC / 14º to 302ºF