This Agreement and all associated terms and conditions constitute a legal contract between you, and Texas Process Technologies. By clicking or purchasing from, or otherwise engaging with, our website at WWW.texasprocesstechnologies.com, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by this Agreement, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations including export and re-export control laws and regulation of the United States of America. You unconditionally agree not to use the website if you do not agree to these conditions.
Our products are intended to be used for the Dairy, Food, Pharmaceutical, Beverage, and Biotechnology industries. Any other use of our products is under your responsibility and you assume all risk and liability that are associated with the uses of our products.
You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
• Orders for “in-stock” items will normally ship the same day or next day
For International buyers: Please contact us, includes Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. Customer is responsible for clearing customs and all associated fees. We won't under-value merchandise.
• All orders are shipped prepaid.
• The address must be in a commercial area and someone must be at the site to receive deliveries during normal business hours.
• We will apply shipping company’s fees for any problem with delivery caused by the customer error.
• Many carriers cannot deliver to P.O. Boxes but we can offer shipments via the United States Postal Service.
• Rural businesses are sometimes considered residential
• Any delivery time stated by the Company shall be treated as an estimate only. While every effort will be made to dispatch goods on time, no liability can be accepted by the Company for failure to deliver within the advertised times. The Company shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including consequential loss of profit or revenue) arising directly or indirectly from any delay on the delivery of all or any of the goods and services, howsoever caused.
• Any and all information collected on this site will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, disclosed to third parties or reused without your permission.
• While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of pricing displayed on our website, human error is occasionally unavoidable. Pricing listed is not guaranteed and submission of your order does not bind us to honor said pricing. If pricing on your order is found to be incorrect, your order will be halted. Your credit card will not be charged and no funds will be accepted or collected, and no transaction shall occur. We will notify you by email if such an error has occurred on your order, and you are under no obligation whatsoever to purchase the item at the corrected price. Pricing errors on our site will be corrected the same business day they are discovered.
• Shipments OUTSIDE the state of Texas: NO TAX will apply
• Shipments (or pickup) within Texas: Please add 8.25% tax. If you are a resale you must complete the Texas Sales and Use Tax Resale Certificate and fax, mail or email it to Texas Process Technologies. We will keep it on file for future purchases.
• Customers are responsible for any applicable duties and/or importation charges. These fees are NOT included in our Shopping Cart.
TEXAS PROCESS TECHNOLOGIES, SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES FROM ANY CAUSE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE OR DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. DAMAGES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO PERSONAL INJURY, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF PROFIT, AND LOSS OF GOOD WILL ARISING OUT OF THE USE, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, MATERIALS OR SERVICES PURCHASED FROM US.