This Agreement and all associated terms and conditions constitute a legal contract between you and Texas Process Technologies. By clicking or purchasing from, or otherwise engaging with, our website at www.texasprocesstechnologies.com, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by this Agreement and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations including export and re-export control laws and regulation of the United States of America. You unconditionally agree not to use the website if you do not agree to these conditions.
Our products are intended to be used for the Dairy, Food, Pharmaceutical, Beverage, and Biotechnology industries. Any other use of our products is under your responsibility and you assume all risk and liability that are associated with the uses of our products.
You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- Inspect merchandise upon delivery and report any damage or shortage within two business days. Mixer, Positive Displacement Seals, and spares are considered custom, so they cant be returned.
- Returns must be authorized by Texas Process Technologies. You must contact us to obtain an RMA “Return Material Authorization Number” before returning an item within 14 days from receipt of goods.
- Final sales apply to some of our items due to their nature, which means that they can not be returned or refunded unless the item is defective in which the warranty agreement applies. These items may include but are not limited to: electric motors, VFDs, any elastomeric products (such as gaskets, seals and o-rings), special order items and modified items.
- Custom orders cannot be returned. This includes: made-to-measure items, modified items, special request items as well as pumps that have been adapted to your needs (for example, positive displacement pumps assembly that include the pump, gear box, the motor and other components are specifically designed for each customer which will not work in other applications, therefore, making the assembly non-returnable) as well as custom cuts on tubing or spools.
- No returns accepted for tubing.
- Returns caused by customer ordering errors will be charged round trip freight, and a 20% restocking fee, all returns are freight pre-paid by the customer. Returns must be received in unused resalable condition (new and in original package)
- If any Product fails because of a Warrantable Defect during the Limited Warranty Period, Texas Process Technologies will, in its sole discretion, either (1) repair the Product or (2) replace the Product. Please read our product Warranty.
- Returned items that are not defective may be charged a restocking fee of 20%.
- Prior to choosing “check out”, you must be sure this product meets your expectations. If you are not sure, please contact us before ordering.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
- If the product is deemed not able to be restocked, the customer will be responsible for providing a shipping account number to have product returned to them, or product will be discarded, and no credit will be is.
NOTE: Customer is responsible for: Removing the shipment from the truck (when applied), bringing it into your location, and noting damaged or missing items on the carrier's delivery receipt.
• Orders for “in-stock” items will normally ship the same day or next day
For International buyers: Please contact us, includes Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. Customer is responsible for clearing customs and all associated fees. We won't under-value merchandise.
• All orders are shipped prepaid.
• The address must be in a commercial area and someone must be at the site to receive deliveries during normal business hours.
• We will apply shipping company’s fees for any problem with delivery caused by the customer error.
• Many carriers cannot deliver to P.O. Boxes but we can offer shipments via the United States Postal Service.
• Rural businesses are sometimes considered residential
• Any delivery time stated by the Company shall be treated as an estimate only. While every effort will be made to dispatch goods on time, no liability can be accepted by the Company for failure to deliver within the advertised times. The Company shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including consequential loss of profit or revenue) arising directly or indirectly from any delay on the delivery of all or any of the goods and services, howsoever caused.
• Any and all information collected on this site will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, disclosed to third parties or reused without your permission.
Pricing: Prices are subject to change however we do our best to keep them current.
Equipment sales over $10,000 have a 3.5% charge of processing fees if you pay with a credit card. Preferably you can pay with an ACH or wire transfer without any charge.
• While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of pricing displayed on our website, human error is occasionally unavoidable. Pricing listed is not guaranteed and submission of your order does not bind us to honor said pricing. If pricing on your order is found to be incorrect, your order will be halted. Your credit card will not be charged and no funds will be accepted or collected, and no transaction shall occur. We will notify you by email if such an error has occurred on your order, and you are under no obligation whatsoever to purchase the item at the corrected price. Pricing errors on our site will be corrected the same business day they are discovered.
• Shipments OUTSIDE the state of Texas: NO TAX will apply
• Shipments (or pickup) within Texas: Please add 8.25% tax. If you are a resale you must complete the Texas Sales and Use Tax Resale Certificate and fax, mail or email it to Texas Process Technologies. We will keep it on file for future purchases.
• Customers are responsible for any applicable duties and/or importation charges. These fees are NOT included in our Shopping Cart.
Limitation of Liability.
TEXAS PROCESS TECHNOLOGIES, SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES FROM ANY CAUSE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE OR DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. DAMAGES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO PERSONAL INJURY, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF PROFIT, AND LOSS OF GOOD WILL ARISING OUT OF THE USE, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, MATERIALS OR SERVICES PURCHASED FROM US.
ESTIMATED UPS SHIP TIME TO YOUR STATE