1 1/2" Tri-Clamp® Rotary Spray Ball (Slotted)
Rotary Spray Ball (Slotted)
A) Tank cleaning flow rate:
0.2-0.3 GPM / Square feet
B) Spray ball position:
Below filling line 0.2 X (Tank diameter)
C) When the tank uses an agitator or lateral baffles you can use this arrangement
This slotted rotary spray ball is used for a deeper cleaning inside the tank during the C.I.P. (Cleaning in place) compared with the fixed spray ball.
Used in the field of food processing, beverage, and bio-pharmaceutical.
- Internal stainless steel ball bearing
- Auto-lubricated with the same cleaning solution
- 1 1/2" Tri-Clamp® connection
- Size: 1 1/2" Tri-Clamp®
- Body Material: Stainless Steel 316L
- Max pressure: 100 PSI
- Working temperature: up to 212 °F
- Surface finish: All surfaces which come directly or indirectly in contact with the product are (25 microinch Ra, 180 Grit).
- Flow rate @ 30 PSI = 65 GPM
- Cleaning radius = 3 feet