C-100 Carts with VFD
The TPT pump portable Cart is used for transfer product from tank to tank or CIP applications in beverages and food production.
Designed to allow easy hook up of hoses and mobility in small spaces .
- 115 Volts single phase input and 3-phase Output
- The TPT cart is built in 304 stainless steel frame with our TPT stainless steel C-series pumps with washdown or TEFC motor.
- The pump comes with a pre-wired extension cord (25 ft) and Nema 5-15 P plug straight blade (Most common electrical receptacle). If you want to change this plug for a locking plug L5-15 P , you can do it for $10.
NEMA L5-15 P LOCKING PLUG
- washdown Nema 4X VFD or motor starter.
- Solid urethane wheels 4".
- wheels are mounted is a solid stainless steel round bar 1/2" diameter.
|Shipping Limitation: Pumps do not qualify for free shipping.|
This information is provided for reference purposes only . To find out which pump is best for your application, please fill out our pump application data sheet
TEFC “Totally Enclosed, Fan Cooled":
Totally enclosed motors are suitable for use in humid environments. The motor is dust tight and has a moderate water seal as well.
Designed to withstand high pressure wash-downs or other high humidity or wet environments. This does not allow for the motor to be submerged.
Pump wetted materials: 316L Stainless Steel
Connections: 1 1/2" X 1" Tri-Clamp
Impeller size: 3 11/16"
Mechanical seal: Carbon (Standard)
Seal type: D seal (Standard), DG seal not available
Elastomers: Buna (Standard), FKM and EPDM (Optional)
Motors: 0.75 - 1 HP
|Single phase motor(TEFC)||3-Phase motor (Washdown)
* 1-Phase, 60Hz
* 3-Phase, 60Hz