Sanitary Tri-clamp pneumatic ball valve
Description: The hygienic design of the valve is widely used in the field of food processing, beverage, and bio-pharmaceutical for shut-off fluids, gases, and steam. It is ideal for applications requiring a full flow body design to minimize line turbulence and pressure drop.
- Fully encapsulated or cavity filled with PTFE.
- ISO 5211 Mounting Pad
- High pressure applications
- Full Port design
- The design allows for serviceability without removing the complete valve from the line
- Size: 1 1/2"- 2"
- Body Material: Stainless steel 316L
- 2 Way
- Clamp connection
- Max pressure: 600 PSI WOG
- Working temperature: -65 Degrees to 300 Degrees F
- Surface finish: All surfaces which come directly in contact with the product are machined to 0.625 micron (25 micro inch Ra, 180 Grit).
- Seal material: PTFE
- Stem material: SS 316
- Material: Stainless Steel 304, Polish: OD:180 Grit
- Operation: Air to open, spring to close. (single acting )
- Air pressure required 70-90 psi to operate the actuator