Inline High Shear Mixer Emulsifier
The Inline Shear Mixer is an Emulsifier, Homogenizer, and Disperser. Work as a Sanitary Pump and Blender.
Inline High Shear Mixer Baldor TEFC Motor 3HP: $3,024.00
*Call or write us for more information
- Helps to break solids and blend substances.
- Removes lumps from sauces and other applications.
- Mix, Emulsify, and Homogenize liquids.
** The Inline Mixer comes with a Baldor Super E Motor (EM & CEM) **
**The Inline Shear Mixer includes Bracket Legs **
This information is provided for reference purposes only. To find out which QIM is best for your application, please fill out our Application Datasheet or you can send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
TEFC “Totally Enclosed, Fan Cooled":
The Baldor Super E Motor (EM & CEM) provide NEMA Premium efficiency and are designed as a standard to be inverter ready with wide variable torque speed ranges
Totally enclosed motors are suitable for use in humid environments. The motor is dust-tight and has a moderate water seal as well.
The Baldor Super E Motor (EM & CEM) provides NEMA Premium efficiency and is designed as a standard to be inverter ready with wide variable torque speed ranges.
Designed to withstand high-pressure wash-downs or other high humidity or wet environments. This does not allow the motor to be submerged.
Pump wetted materials: 316L Stainless Steel
Connections: Model 214: 2 " x 11/2"
Model 316: 2 1/2" x 11/2"
Model 318: 3" x 11/2"
Impeller size: 4" / 6" / 8"
Mechanical Seal: Silicon Carbide/ Silicon Carbide/ Vitton (Standard)
Elastomers: EPDM (Standard)
Notes: To place the order let us know what stator do you need, you can find more information below with each stator specification.
***For more information or to review the right Shear Mixer for your application contact us at email@example.com***
The most versatile mixers in the market
Perfectly created solutions for applications that require to be homogenized or disintegrated while being pumped. Centrifugal equipment in radial flow line designed under 3-A & EHEDG standards.
The QIM Inline High Shear Mixer is similar to Ampco ShearMax, Fristam FSI, Silverson LS, Ross HSM, IKA Works HED or UTL high shear mixers.
The Inline High Shear Mixer is great for wetting out Carbopol, Xanthan gum, Sugar, Starch, Guar, Carbomer, and other powders
Big tilted slots
Big Radial Bores
Small Radial Bores
What can I use the QIM SERIES for?
- Has a semi-open impeller design to keep pressurized and achieve better lubrication in the mechanical seal.
- Built in SS 316L with surface finish on all surfaces in contact with the fluid 32 Ra maximum
- Completely drainable with the discharge in horizontal position
- Use of o-ring to achieve a better seal
- Easy maintenance and high efficiency
- 5 different backplates options for better performance
- Designed under 3-A and EHEDG standards
- Flow: 352 gpm / 1,333 lpm
- Pressure: 6 bar / 92 psi
- Viscosity: 600 cP
- Temperature: 10º to 150ºC / 14º to 302ºF
QIM SERIES INLINE MIXERS BROCHURE
- Thanks to its modular design, QIM Inline Mixers can be converted into a QDB Dry Blender by adding a table and a cone
- It’s different backplate options makes the QIM tailor-made for each application