Stainless Sanitary Pressure Gauge
REOTEMP SG sanitary gauges are specially designed to meet the demanding safety requirements of the food, dairy, beverage, pharmaceutical, and biotech applications. They come standard with 3-A certification.
- Quick Connect Tri-Clamp Design.
- Fast Removal and Installation of Instruments to allow Flushing or Changing the Process Media.
- Ideal for Clean-in-Place, or Equipment Washdown.
- Designed to meet 3-A Sanitary standards.
- Comes Standard with 3-A Certification.
- All Welded 316SS Tube, Socket, Seal, and Diaphragm.
|Accuracy (1.5″ & Larger
|±1.5% for 100 psi and Above
±2% for Vacuum, Compound and <100 psi
|Accuracy (3/4″ Tri-
|Ambient Limits||-40°F/150°F* (-40°F/250°F* with Dry
Case and Polysulfone Lens with Weep
|Process Limits||-40°F/400°F* (-110°F/750°F* Available
with Cooling Tower or Capillary)
|Wetted Materials||Body: 316SS
Internal Parts: 316SS
Wetted Surface Finish: 18-24 Ra
|Lens||Plastic (Standard), Laminated Safety
Glass, Tempered Safety Glass or
|Other Materials||Case: 304SS
Dial: White Aluminum, Black Letters
|Fillable||Yes, All Models Except SG20|
|Stable = 100%
Momentary = 130% of scale
*3/4″ Tri-clamp changes both ambient and process temp limits to