TP Series Circumferential Piston Pump ( Single Mechanical Seal)
Circumferential piston pumps, interchangeable with other brands: Waukesha Universal 1 & Universal 2 and the Wright Flow Technologies TRA & TRB
Say goodbye to expensive spare parts
The TP Series is characterized by being Universally interchangeable with other brands in the market, even improving the quality of the spare parts. Certificates: 3A, EHEDG
What can I use the TP SERIES for?
Example: Flow capacity chart for 030 Model:
Centipoise @ 70°F
This information is provided for reference purposes only. To find out which pump is best for your application, please fill out our pump application data sheet
- 304 Stainless Steel Seals Advantages
- 304 Stainless Steel Body
- Helical gears
- Flexibility for 4 mounting positions
- Grease fittings on both sides
- Antimicrobial lubricant
- Alloy 88 rotors
- 6 threaded oil plugs with glass peepholes
- Self-cleaning packages in the plugs.
- Flow: 312 gmp / 1,181 gpm
- Pressure: 31bar / 450psi
- Viscosity: 1,000,000 cps
- Temperature: 204ºC / 400ºF
- Gearbox made of stainless steel, which makes it more resistant than conventional cast-iron gearboxes.
- The oil-seal is made of stainless steel which prevents oxidation
- High-torque shafts made of one alloy makes them more resistant.
- Self-cleaning gaskets
- 100% interchangeable and compatible with other series in the market: the Wright Flow Technologies TRA & TRB and the Waukesha Universal 1 & Universal 2
- TP1 and TP2 models can be reconstructed using larger rotors to extend the life of the equipment.