Tri-Clamp® Modulating Flow Control Valve 1 1/2" with Burkert Electro-Pneumatic Positioner
PAZZINI 900 SERIES
Modulating flow control valve with 8694 Burkert Electro-Pneumatic positioner.
- Intelligent fluid controller (Valve positioner) is mainly used in fluid throttling or pressure control (Modulating 4-20 mA.)
- Top Control may also be used as a process controller with PID characteristics (optional)
- It can be applied in pharmaceuticals, water treatment, food processing, beer, beverage, and fine chemical industries.
- Signal Input: 4-20 mA, 0-5 V or 0-10 V
- Power Supply: 24 VDC
- Air Pressure: 5.0 – 7.0 Bar
- Protect class: IP 65
- Connector: standard connection wiring box
Is highly recommended that a filter regulator be placed upstream to obtain
Instrument air quality, filtered to 5 microns or better and free of moisture and lubricants.
- Use of oil and/or water saturated instrument air can cause erratic operation.
- Poor quality instrument air can result in unit failure
• Made in SS316L / wetted surfaces
• Few moving parts, contributing to high reliability and low maintenance.
• Easy cleaning
• Repairable actuator
- Product wetted steel parts: AISI 316L (internal Ra < 0.8 μm)
• Other parts in stainless Steel: AISI 304
• Plug seat seal: PTFE
- Max. working pressure: 145 psi (10 bar)
- Max. working temperature: 220°F
The flow coefficient Cv is the volume (in US gallons) of water at 60 °F that will flow per minute through a valve with a pressure drop of 1 psi across the valve.
VALVE SIZE (at 100% open)
For other pressure drops than 1 psi the flow can be calculated with the following formula:
Q= Cv x √ ∆p
Q= Flow in GPM
Cv = Flow coefficient.
∆p = Pressure drop in psi over the valve.
1 1/2" valve has a Cv= 40 GPM with a pressure drop of 1 psi.
For a pressure drop of 2 psi which is the flow?
Q= 40 X √2 = 56 GPM.
Fluids other than water, please consult us.