15HP Inline High Shear Mixer ( Dressing and Sauces)
**The Inline Shear Mixer includes Bracket Legs **
This information is provided for reference purposes only. To find out which Mixer is best for your application, please fill out our Application Datasheet or you can send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
TEFC “Totally Enclosed, Fan Cooled":
Totally enclosed motors are suitable for use in humid environments. The motor is dust-tight and has a moderate water seal as well.
Designed to withstand high-pressure wash-downs or other high humidity or wet environments. This does not allow the motor to be submerged.
Pump-wetted materials: 316L Stainless Steel
Connections: Model 214: 2 " x 11/2"
Model 316: 2 1/2" x 11/2"
Model 318: 3" x 11/2"
Impeller size: 4" / 6" / 8"
Mechanical Seal: Silicon Carbide/ Silicon Carbide/ Vitton (Standard)
Elastomers: EPDM (Standard)
Standard Motor: will depend on availability, if you need particular model or brand contact us.
*If you need Stainless Steel Motor or Explosion proof Motor contact us at: email@example.com or Phone: 281- 288-0286 - 832-873-7377.
*Our mixers goes from 3HP to 60HP. Shipping is not included, contact us for more information.
Notes: To place the order let us know what stator do you need, you can find more information below with each stator specification.
The most versatile mixers in the market
Perfectly created solutions for applications that require to be homogenized or disintegrated while being pumped. Centrifugal equipment in radial flow line designed under 3-A & EHEDG standards.
The TPT Inline High Shear Mixer is similar to Ampco ShearMax, Fristam FSI, Silverson LS, Ross HSM, IKA Works HED or UTL high shear mixers.
The Inline High Shear Mixer is great for wetting out Carbopol, Xanthan gum, Sugar, Starch, Guar, Carbomer, and other powders
What can I use the Inline Mixer Series for?
- Has a semi-open impeller design to keep pressurized and achieve better lubrication in the mechanical seal.
- Built in SS 316L with surface finish on all surfaces in contact with the fluid 32 Ra maximum
- Completely drainable with the discharge in horizontal position
- Use of o-ring to achieve a better seal
- Easy maintenance and high efficiency
- 5 different backplates options for better performance
- Designed under 3-A and EHEDG standards
- Flow: 352 gpm / 1,333 lpm
- Pressure: 6 bar / 92 psi
- Viscosity: 600 cP
- Temperature: 10º to 150ºC / 14º to 302ºF
- Thanks to its modular design, TPT Inline Mixers can be converted into a TPT Dry Blender by adding a table and a cone
- It’s different backplate options makes the Inline Mixer Series tailor-made for each application