QDB Series Dry Blender
*** The QDB Dry Blender comes with a Baldor Super E Motor (EM & CEM) ***
***QDB Dry Blender Standard Includes a Motor Starter ***
TEFC “Totally Enclosed, Fan Cooled":
The Baldor Super E Motor (EM & CEM) provide NEMA Premium efficiency and are designed as standard to be inverter ready with wide variable torque speed ranges
Totally enclosed motors are suitable for use in humid environments. The motor is dust-tight and has a moderate water seal as well.
The Baldor Super E Motor (EM & CEM) provide NEMA Premium efficiency and are designed as a standard to be inverter ready with wide variable torque speed ranges.
Designed to withstand high-pressure wash-downs or other high humidity or wet environments. This does not allow the motor to be submerged.
Mixer for powders, liquids and disintegration of solids
The QDB Dry Blender has a modular design that consists of a QIM Inline Mixer, coupled to a work table and a cone, easing the process of powders addition. Meets 3-A & EHEDG standards. The QDB also comes with integrated valves for improved ergonomy. The ball valves allow the passing of bigger solids and avoid clogging.
Ergonomic and Safe
- No dangerous ladder climbing
- No scissor lift
- No bending to pour
- No falling or dropping equipment from a mezzanine
- The system is portable, with non marking locking wheels. Easily move
the system between different tanks.
- Comes with a Motor Starter and a pre-wired extension cord (25 ft) with Nema plug (Depend of the voltage and HP).
The Dry Blender Shear Mixer is great for wetting out Carbopol, Xanthan gum, Sugar, Starch, Guar, Carbomer, and other powders
*Similar to Silverson Flashblend or Ampco Shear Blender
Big tilted slots
Big Radial Bores
Small Radial Bores
What can I use the QDB SERIES for?
- The QDB Dry Blender is ideal for simplifying mixing processes
- Integrated valve to improve operator ergonomics
- Flow: 352 gpm / 1,333 lpm
- Pressure: 6 bar / 92 psi
- Viscosity: 600 cPs
- Temperature: 10º to 150ºC / 14º to 302ºF