Dry Blender Series.
****Dry Blender Standard Includes a Motor Starter ****
TEFC “Totally Enclosed, Fan Cooled":
Totally enclosed motors are suitable for use in humid environments. The motor is dust-tight and has a moderate water seal as well.
Designed to withstand high-pressure wash-downs or other high humidity or wet environments. This does not allow the motor to be submerged.
Mixer for powders, liquids and disintegration of solids
The Dry Blender Series has a modular design that consists of an Inline Mixer, coupled to a work table and a cone, easing the process of powders addition. Meets 3-A & EHEDG standards. The Dry Blender also comes with integrated valves for improved ergonomy. The ball valves allow the passing of bigger solids and avoid clogging.
Ergonomic and Safe
- No dangerous ladder climbing
- No scissor lift
- No bending to pour
- No falling or dropping equipment from a mezzanine
- The system is portable, with non marking locking wheels. Easily move
the system between different tanks.
- Comes with a Motor Starter and a pre-wired extension cord (25 ft) with Nema plug (Depend of the voltage and HP).
The Dry Blender Shear Mixer is great for wetting out Carbopol, Xanthan gum, Sugar, Starch, Guar, Carbomer, and other powders
*Similar to Silverson Flashblend or Ampco Shear Blender
What can I use the Dry Blender Series for?
- The Dry Blender Series is ideal for simplifying mixing processes
- Integrated valve to improve operator ergonomics
- Flow: 352 gpm / 1,333 lpm
- Pressure: 6 bar / 92 psi
- Viscosity: 600 cPs
- Temperature: 10º to 150ºC / 14º to 302ºF