Flexible Impeller Pump Carts
We Also Recommend
The TPT pump portable Cart is used for transfer product from tank to tank or CIP applications in beverages and food production.
Designed to allow easy hook up of hoses and mobility in small spaces.
- 1 HP, 115 Volts single phase input and 3-phase Output
- 1 HP/2 HP, 208-230 volts AC Single phase input and 3-phase Output
- The TPT cart is built in 304 stainless steel frame with our TPT pumps with IEC Motor IP 55 (Nema 4X).
- The pump comes with a pre-wired extension cord (25 ft) and Nema 5-15 P plug straight blade (Most common electrical receptacle). If you want to change this plug for a locking plug L5-15 P , you can do it for $10.
- IEC Motor IP 55 ( Nema 4X)
- Solid urethane wheels 4".
- Wheels are mounted is a solid stainless steel round bar 1/2" diameter.
Usually ships in 3-5 days
Shipping Limitation: Pumps do not qualify for free shipping.
You will be contacted for further shipping charges after you complete your order.
Flow and pressure
|1 HP up to 17.5 GPM @ 35 PSI|
|2 HP up to 40 GPM @ 35 PSI|
|3 HP up to 80 GPM @ 30 PSI|
|4 HP UP TO 80 GPM @ 32 PSI|
This information is provided for reference purposes only. To find out which pump is best for your application, please fill out our pump application data sheet
1 HP : 1" X 1" Tri-Clamp
2 HP : 1 1/2" X 1 1/2" Tri-Clamp
Parts in contact with the product: 316L Stainless Steel
Impeller: Food-grade neoprene impeller
Rotary part Carbon (C)
Stationary part Ceramic (Cer)
Max, temperature: 180°F
Max, speed: 1800 rpm
Motors: 1 - 2 HP
IEC Motor IP 55 ( Nema 4X)
* 3-Phase, 60Hz
* 1745 RPM
* 208-230/460 Volt
* TEFC Enclosure
* 1.15 Service Factor
* Class F Insulation
Advantages of a flexible impeller pump
Cost effective: Is an economical alternative to many other pump types.
Gentle: Carefully can handle fluids containing hard and soft solids, up to 3/4"size.
Viscosity: Flexible impellers handle from low and high viscosity fluids, gels and pastes up to 20,000 CP according to the RPM.
Self-priming: Are capable to lift from a depth up to 15 feet.
CIP return: Can handle air and gas contained products which cannot be pumped by general centrifugal pumps.
Reversible operation: The pump can work in both directions.
Maintenance: Easily dis-assembled and clean.