Inline High Shear Mixer Heavy Duty Cart with VFD included
The most versatile mixers in the market
Perfectly created solutions for applications that require to be homogenized or disintegrated while being pumped. Centrifugal equipment in radial flow line designed under 3-A & EHEDG standards.
The TPT Inline High Shear Mixer is similar to Ampco ShearMax, Fristam FSI, Silverson LS, Ross HSM, IKA Works HED or UTL high shear mixers.
The Inline High Shear Mixer is great for wetting out Carbopol, Xanthan gum, Sugar, Starch, Guar, Carbomer, and other powders
What can I use the HIGH SHEAR MIXER SERIES for?
- Has a semi-open impeller design to keep pressurized and achieve better lubrication in the mechanical seal.
- Built in SS 316L with surface finish on all surfaces in contact with the fluid 32 Ra maximum
- Completely drainable with the discharge in horizontal position
- Use of o-ring to achieve a better seal
- Easy maintenance and high efficiency
- 5 different backplates options for better performance
- Designed under 3-A and EHEDG standards
- Flow: 352 gpm / 1,333 lpm
- Pressure: 6 bar / 92 psi
- Viscosity: 600 cP
- Temperature: 10º to 150ºC / 14º to 302ºF
- Thanks to its modular design, TPT Inline Mixers can be converted into a Dry Blender by adding a table and a cone
- It’s different backplate options makes the Inline Mixer tailor-made for each application
The TPT pump portable Cart is used for transfer product from tank to tank or CIP applications in beverages and food production.
Designed to allow easy hook up of hoses and mobility in small spaces.
- The TPT cart is built in 304 stainless steel frame with our TPT stainless steel pumps with washdown motor.
- The pump comes with a pre-wired extension cord (25 ft) and Nema 5-15 P plug for1 HP and 6-20P for 2HP (straight blade). If you want to change this plug for a locking plug , you can do it for $10.
- Washdown Nema 4X VFD or motor starter.
- Solid urethane wheels 4".
- Wheels are mounted is a solid stainless steel round bar 1/2" diameter.
Usually ships in 3-5 days
Shipping Limitation: Pumps do not qualify for free shipping.
You will be contacted for further shipping charges after you complete your order.
This information is provided for reference purposes only. To find out which pump is best for your application, please fill out our pump application data sheet
*** The High Shear Mixer Heavy Duty Pump Cart comes with a Baldor Super E Motor (EM & CEM) ***
The Baldor Super E Motor (EM & CEM) provides NEMA Premium efficiency and is designed as a standard to be inverter ready with wide variable torque speed ranges.
Designed to withstand high pressure wash-downs or other high humidity or wet environments. This does not allow for the motor to be submerged.
Motors: 3 HP
|3-Phase motor (Washdown)
|* 3-Phase, 60Hz
* 3600 RPM
* 230-460 Volt
* Washdown Enclosure
* 1.15 Service Factor
* Class F Insulation
* C-face - Rigid Base
* Stainless Steel washdown
* NEMA 56C
* Corrosion resistant